Host Your Event At The Rust Belt
A unique venue for weddings, engagement parties, corporate gatherings and more!
- Centrally located in downtown Ferndale
- Temperature controlled 4000sq ft room
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Twinkling string lights throughout main room
- Self-serve coat room
- WIFI, PA, microphone, speakers
- Eclectic design features
- Wooden chevron wall & wooden archway
- Tufted love seat (great for photos)
- Unique Rust Belt "fire sign" as outdoor feature ($75)
- 7' terrarium with amazon dart frogs
- 1000sq ft full-service bar adjacent to main room
- Prep-kitchen available for catering staff (fees applicable)
- Craft beer included in all bar packages
- Glassware included with all bar packages
- Auxiliary Bar options available
- Guests are able to walk around the marketplace with drinks during retail hours
200 guests, with tables and chairs
250 guests in rows of chairs without tables
250 guests with optional cocktail tables
Event Space Rental Rates
Standard Evening Rental
- Friday: 3pm-11pm, $2000
- Saturday: 3pm-11pm, $2300
- Sunday: 3pm-11pm, $1800
- Tues., Weds., or Thurs.: 3pm-11pm, $1100
Monday evening is not available for rental.
Inquire about our 2019 off-season wedding rates: January through March.
Standard Daytime Rental
- Friday, Saturday, or Sunday: 9am-2pm, $950
- Mon., Tues., Weds., or Thurs.: 9am-2pm, $600
Event Set Up & Wrap
Standard evening rental times: 3pm-11pm
- Extend set-up time by five hours: 10am access, $400
- Day-before set-up is leased at full rental rate
Extended Evening Rental
- Extend leased time to midnight: $200
- Access to the event space will be granted no earlier than time leased
Venue Rental Security Deposit
$200: required for all events
- Due 60 days prior to event
- Refundable within 5 days post event
Any break of policy or loss, theft or damage to Rust Belt Market property will result in a partial or complete forfeiture of client's Security Deposit.
food and beverage
REVEL Bartenders are TIPS Certified and follow safe-serving practices
- Open Bar and Cash Bar options available
- A Closed Bar Fee is applicable to any event without bar service
$500 Catering Buyout: required if not utilizing a preferred catering company.
- Catering Buyout Fee is also applicable if utilizing food trucks instead of a catering service
Water: client's catering company or service company is responsible for providing water service to guests.
- Bussing: client's catering company or service company is responsible for bussing tables of tableware, glassware, and any disposables
- Trash: client's catering company or service company is responsible for taking refuse to compactor
Required to reserve the venue
- Date-Hold Deposit is half of the room rental fee
Balance of room rental fee: due 60 days prior to event
- Security deposit: due 60 days prior to event
- Closed Bar Fee: if applicable, due 60 days prior to event
- Catering Buyout: if applicable, due 60 days prior to event
- Any additional staffing and/or service fees due 60 days prior to event
Payment in full: due 30 days prior to event
- All RSVPs must be finalized prior to 30 days of event
Past-due accounts will be placed on hold
- $35 per day late fee: applied to client's payment request
Staffing and bar needs will not be procured until the account is made current.
Our market and event space is magical. To help keep it that way, we require couples to follow our guidelines for ceremonies and receptions.
Days and Times
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ceremonies cannot begin until the marketplace closes to the public and Rust Belt Merchants exit the building.
- Friday or Saturday: ceremonies may begin no earlier than 7:15pm
- Sunday: ceremonies may begin no earlier than 6:15pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday: ceremonies may begin anytime
Rehearsal time is not included nor is it leased at a discounted rate. Due to the nature of our venue, past ceremonies have not required rehearsals.
Rust Belt EVENTS MANAGER