- Temperature controlled 5000sq ft event space & adjacent bar
- Restrooms & small changing room
- Twinkling string lights
- Coat check room
- Set-up & breakdown of tables and chairs
- WIFI, PA, microphone, speakers
- Eclectic design features
- Wooden chevron wall & archway
- Tufted love seat (great for a photo-booth backdrop)
- Full service bar
- Bartending staff included with bar packages, upon consumption, & cash bar
- 7' terrarium with amazon dart frogs
- Auxiliary bar
- Guests are able to walk around the marketplace with drinks during retail hours
- Unique Rust Belt "fire sign" as outdoor feature ($50 for propane)
- Convenient parking for food trucks
- Centrally located in downtown Ferndale
- Maximum capacity, 200 seated with tables and chairs
- Maximum capacity, 250 with theatre-style seating or standing
Event Space Rental Rates
Evening Event Rental
- Standard Saturday rental 3pm-11pm $2300
- Standard Sunday rental 3pm-11pm $1800
- Standard Tuesday-Thursday rental 3pm-11pm $1100
Day Event Rental
- Saturday or Sunday 9am-2pm $950
- Monday-Friday 9am-2pm $600
Mondays and Fridays are not available for evening private rental.
Event Set-Up & Wrap
Access to the event space will be granted no earlier than time leased.
- Day-before set-up is leased at full rental rate
- Standard evening rental times are 3pm-11pm
- Extend set-up time by five hours $400 (10am access)
- Extend leased time to midnight: $200
Both refundable security deposits are due 60 days prior to the event.
- $200, refundable without damage to RBM property
- $300 additional security deposit required if not utilizing a preferred catering company
Event Space Reservation
A non-refundable date-hold deposit is required to reserve the event space.
- Date-hold deposit is half of the room rental fee
- Balance of room rental fee and security deposit(s) due 60 days prior to event
- Bar Package payment due 30 days prior to event (all RSVPs must be finalized prior to 30 days of event)
- Late Payments: past due accounts will be placed on hold and a late fee of $35 per day will be applied to client's payment request. Staff and bar needs will not be procured until the account is current.
Our market and event space is magical, and to help keep it that way, we require couples to follow our guidelines for ceremonies and receptions.
- Ceremonies/receptions are not booked on Fridays
- Rehearsal time is not included nor is it leased at a discounted rate. Due to the nature of our venue, past ceremonies have not required rehearsals.
- Due to our dynamic retail marketplace, Saturday and Sunday ceremonies cannot begin until the market closes to the public and Rust Belt Merchants exit the building.
- Ceremonies may begin no earlier than 7:15pm on Saturdays
- Ceremonies may begin no earlier than 6:15pm on Sundays
- Ceremonies may begin anytime Tuesday through Thursday
Rust Belt Events Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org (248) 990.5511